Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Book Trailer for The Runaway Dragon

While the purpose of this blog is to review children’s books and riff about the world of children’s literature, I will share any key news from the writing side of things. In this case, I am very excited to have created my first book trailer! It’s for The Runaway Dragon, a funny fantasy due out on September 1, 2009, from Farrar, Straus and Giroux. The book is a sequel to The Runaway Princess, an ALA Notable Book in 2007.

Here’s the YouTube link for the book trailer.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi Kate,

Congrats. on your trailer, which i haven't actually seen because of old computer at home, and work computer not wanting to go to YouTube...sigh.

But anyway, I have given you an award over at my blog!

Kate Coombs said...

Thank you very much, Charlotte! I am also a fan of your site. For one thing, I noticed that the "To Read" list you posted looks awfully familiar due to its elegantly efficient use of space (AKA minute scrawls).

BookMoot said...

I love your trailer! The cover art is very striking! Love dragon books!

Kate Coombs said...

Thanks! Yes, I am thrilled with how the cover turned out. And I have a new dragon book waiting on my To Read pile, myself!