Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Picture Book Gallery

Before I put up my regular post this weekend, I want to refer you to an annotated Listmania list that I’ve posted on Amazon (and just updated by adding Bob Graham’s How to Heal a Broken Wing) called Simply Beautiful Picture Books. Fuse #8’s wonderful Top 100 Picture Books of All Time poll reminded me that many of you, like me, are over-the-moon in love with children’s books. (That would be the moon from Goodnight Moon, of course.) While I come from the writing side of things, I feel my picture book collection is also the equivalent of an art gallery. This list is my homage to some of that tremble-inducing beauty!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I have How to Heal a Broken Wing waiting for me at the library. I can't wait to read it; I've read such glowing reviews!