Saturday, October 9, 2010

Linda Gerber's Trance Blog Party

This is a linky kind of week for me--now my writing friend Linda Gerber is featuring me on her blog in connection with her book launch. Look for Trance in bookstores this week! Here's the book description:

Ashlyn Greenfield has always known when bad things are going to happen. Each time that familiar tingling at the back of her neck begins, she knows what's to come--a trance. She's pulled in, blindsided, an unwilling witness to a horrible upcoming event. But she's never been able to stop it--not even when the vision was of her mother's fatal car accident. When soulful Jake enters Ashlyn's life, she begins having trances about another car accident. And as her trances escalate, one thing becomes clear: it's up to her to save Jake from near-certain death.
So, as part of Linda's blog party to celebrate the publication of Trance, she's running the numbers (of a fortune-telling sort) for various guest authors, and I'm one of them. Link through to read my magic numbers and my response, tying them back to my writing.

And yes, I'll review Trance here in a few weeks, after I get my copy! In case you aren't familiar with Linda's work, she's the author of the "Death By" YA mystery/suspense novels: Death by Bikini, Death by Denim, and Death by Latte.

No comments: